Different Dimension: Fall & Halloween 2013

I had the privilege of swatching some amazing new Different Dimension polishes this past week! There will be two collections released this Saturday (Sept. 21) Silenced the Lambs for Halloween, and the new Fall 2013 polishes. These will all be available for purchase from www.etsy.com/shop/DIFFERENTdimension starting Sept. 21. :)

First up are the "Silenced the Lambs" Halloween polishes!

Good Evening Clarice...

"Good Evening Clarice..." is a gorgeous pale lime green linear holographic polish that glows in the dark! Here I used two coats over white. The holo is subtle, so it was difficult to capture on camera. It's much more obvious in real life.

Below is the glow shot of "Good Evening Clarice..." This was taken with my iPhone in almost-darkness. :)

And a macro shot that shows a better view of the holo. :) 

It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin


This polish is a blackened texture polish with bursts of orange peeking out. Its the perfect Fall/Halloween polish! Here I used two coats, without topcoat.
Below is a photo of the same polish with topcoat. It's truly beautiful either way!


I Ate His Liver With Some Fava Beans And A Nice Chianti


I really love this one! This is a great glitter topper featuring different shades of green, purple, and black with some holo dust, in a clear base. I have two thin coats over Essie "Play Date."

Have The Lambs Stopped Screaming?


This is the perfect classic Halloween polish! A glitter topper consisting of different shapes, sizes, and shades of the traditional Halloween colors (orange, black, white) in a clear base, with holo dust. I used two coats over white. I love all the variety in this! It makes you want to just stare at your nails and find all the fun shapes! :)

And here's a macro shot so you can get a closer look!


And now for the Fall 2013 polishes.. Holos, and glitter, and jelly!!

First up is Dueling Unicorns!


This is just.. oh my gosh.. I don't even know where to start.. SO AMAZING. For starters, it's one of my very favorite colors. And as far as holos go, this is one of the most bright and vibrant ones I've seen! Along with the others in this collection. I was so sad taking it off to swatch the others. But I will definitely be wearing it every chance I get this Fall. Here I used two coats, with topcoat. :)

Nessie's Revenge


Another great holo! This one is a darkened grass green holo that was named for the Lochness Monster. Gorgeoussss color, amazing formula and coverage! I used two coats with topcoat. :)

Chocolaté


This is a lovely chocolate brown linear holo. I'm not usually a fan of browns but I'll definitely be wearing this again. I used two coats with topcoat, and took my photo in direct sunlight (as with all of the other holos. Forgot to mention that.) 

Lucky


This is my favorite out of this collection, for sure. I love it even more than Dueling Unicorns! It's the most vibrant and amazing color. I really can't get enough of it. "Lucky" is a darkened berry linear holographic polish. Here I used two coats with topcoat. It is sooo beautiful in real life! Even more so than the photo. 

I also have a macro shot, that shows a closeup of all the colors in the holo! 


Cranfairy


Look at all that gorgeous squishyness!! I love this one just as much as the others. It's impossible to choose a favorite. This is a raspberry pink jelly with hot pink, burgundy, and fuchsia glitter. I used three coats with topcoat. As jelly polishes go, this one dried quickly and applied evenly! I love how dimensional it is and how well it covers. After all, one of my biggest pet peeves is visible nail line. All in all, it's a perfect jelly! :)


Mystified


Mystified is a glitter topper consisting of caramel, brown, and lavender glitters in a clear base. I used two thin coats over Orly Decades Of Dysfunction. I also used a matte topcoat to define the glitter better and attempt to cut the glare from my camera. 

Lucid Dreams


Lucid Dreams is a nude polish with different sizes and shades of gold holographic glitters. I used two coats, with topcoat. I tried so hard to capture the true holo sparkliness (is that a word? Probably not. Oh well) of this but I only captured the idea of it. In real life, the gold holo is just dazzling! In fact, my mom made me leave the bottle out so she can see it whenever she walks by haha. It's truly amazing. 


Scarlet & Grey Remix


This is a remake of last years Scarlet & Grey. Its a mixture of white, scarlet, and grey glitter in a clear base. I used two coats over CG Recycle. :) This polish was created for the Buckeyes, since the creator, Missi, is from Ohio, but I think it's also perfect for a local high school as their colors are crimson and grey also! If anyone from W.F. West is reading this, go buy this polish. ;) 

These cam all be purchased from Missi's shop starting Sept. 21! Here's a link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DIFFERENTdimension

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts